(1) The identity of the seller can be found in the imprint.
(2) The essential characteristics of the products or services offered by the seller is reflected in the individual presentations of this store.
(3) The conclusion of the contract is governed by § 2 of the General Terms and Conditions of the seller.
(4) Payment is made in accordance with § 4, delivery in accordance with § 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the Seller.
(5) The following technical steps lead to the conclusion of the contract when an order is placed via the Seller’s online order form:
(a) On the Seller’s presentation page, the Customer clicks on the “Add to Cart” button in the first step. A new page will then open showing the contents of the shopping cart.
b) Now the customer clicks directly or after he has added more goods to the virtual shopping cart, in the second step on the button “Checkout”. Then he fills out the form and clicks on the button “continue”. A new page then opens, on which the customer can select the desired payment method by clicking on it in the next step. In addition, the details of the order are summarized.
c) In the last step, the customer clicks on the button “order subject to payment”, whereby he submits a binding offer.
d) Acceptance by the Seller shall take place in accordance with § 2 para. 3 of the Seller’s General Terms and Conditions.
(6) The Customer may check his entries before submitting his order and correct them using the technical means provided by the Seller. The corrections can be made directly using the usual keyboard and mouse functions. If he wishes to correct his entries, he can do so by going back to the previous store page by clicking on the back button of the browser he is using. The corrections can then be made again using the usual keyboard and mouse functions directly on the presentation page in the appropriate input fields.
(7) The text of the contract shall be stored by the Seller and sent to the Customer in text form (e.g. e-mail, fax or letter) after conclusion of the contract together with these General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information. In addition, the text of the contract shall be archived by the Seller and may be requested by the Customer free of charge for a period of 90 days after conclusion of the contract.
(8) Only the German language is available for the conclusion of the contract.
(9) Information on data protection:
a) Personal data is only collected if the customer provides it to the seller of his own accord for the purpose of contract execution. The personal data entered on this occasion will be used to process the contract and to process the customer’s inquiries.
b) The customer’s e-mail address will be used exclusively for the seller’s own advertising purposes, provided that the customer has expressly consented to this. The customer may revoke his consent to the seller at any time.
c) The customer’s personal data will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. For the processing of payments, the payment data may be passed on to the credit institution entrusted with the payment.
d) After complete processing of the contract and complete payment of the purchase price, the customer’s data will be stored with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods, but will be deleted after these periods have expired, unless the customer has expressly consented to the further use of his data.
e) The customer has a right to free information about his stored data and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. He can contact the seller free of charge if he has any questions about the collection, processing or use of his personal data.